1 March 2011

insignificant fact of the day unless you love nirvana

***
"On this day, back in 1994, Nirvana played their final ever concert when they appeared at The Terminal Einz in Munich, Germany. The 3,000 capacity venue was a small Airport Hanger. The power went off during the show so they played an impromptu acoustic set including a version of The Cars 'My Best Friend's Girl'."
////
obsessed I know but that's such a good link b//w Nirvana & The Cars
+ this kinda thing makes me happy so I feel like I have to share.
+ Those who aren't familiar with the Cars, go listen - oldschool good shit.

1 comment:

  1. I am absolutely in LOVE with Nirvana. Old school indie music (:
    Love the post (:

    p.s I have a new post up too (:

    watchingyouwatchingme-aj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thankyou!